Wednesday 6 February 2013

Gucci Kids Shoes

The luxury bug is biting me again today, and had the scratch the itch with online shopping. Somehow I feel that my Singtel "luxury" Fibre plan is feeding this bad itch of mine...

Was a bit sane today though... instead of shopping for myself, I was looking at some luxury labels for the boys. Just surfing around for luxury brands kids clothes like LV, Prada and Gucci... let's see what they've got!

Gucci Kids Shoes

Gucci Kids Jacket

Brad Pitt style Gucci Kids Jacket

Mummy said "Work harder this year. Make sure your bonus can get one of this for Number 1 and 2."

Me "You got some points left right? Buy yourself a ticket to Shenzhen instead... "



1 comment:



  1. Great kids shoes tips you got here. I always bring another bag with us when we go out containing extra clothes, extra nappies, snacks and water. It doesn't matter if we will be out for just an hour or the whole day. :D

    ReplyDelete